- 1 Liter of fresh milk
- 500gr of sugar
- 12 yolks
- 20gr of gelatine
- 500gr of Philadelphia
- 300gr of dark chocolate
- 300gr of pistachio nuts
- Whisk the yolks with the sugar
- Boil the milk and pour over the whisked yolks. Mix well
- Add the gelatine and let it melt .
- Sift the mixture and cool it to 16 °.
- Incorporate the Philadelphia with a whisk a little at a time.
- Pour the mixture into half-sphere shaped silicone molds and freeze them.
- Pour a little melted chocolate on the base of each one. Combine with each other to form a sphere and put back in the freezer.
- Cover the small balls in melted chocolate, roll them in the pistachio grain and put again in the freezer.
The Rocher must be moved out from the freezer to the fridge 2 hours before to use them.
- 200gr of strawberries
- 50gr of sugar
- Blend the strawberries with the sugar, sift and keep in the fridge until the end
- Pour the sauce in a dessert plate
- Put the Rocher in the center and garnish with a little of Cyprus salt.